Thoughts on the finale.
• I’m not really pleased with how they handled River’s departure but the kiss was sweet/heartbreaking and he initiated it.
• I LOVED the idea of a Timelord’s grave being the one place they must never go to. It just clicked and made so much sense to me.
• I wish they had explained Great Intelligence more instead of just getting rid of him, had somehow incorporated him more into the overall arc of the season and not had random Whisper Men show up (though they were very creepy)
• Found the explanation for Clara’s impossibleness very appealing and thought it also clicked into place.
• Had a few terrified moments where I was worried Moffat was going too far, and am a little wary of this new Doctor though also excited to learn more about the gap between 8 and 9.
• Loved/was broken by the Doctor’s open emotions, I really felt emotionally involved throughout the episode.
• And more Doctor/companion dynamics yes please I like.
• Am thankful the Doctor’s name wasn’t “please.”
that moment when you actually thought the doctors name was please…
Waking up after Eurovision is the closest thing to a hangover I have every (and hopefully will ever) experience.
I’m pleasantly surprised to see that I actually gained a follower instead of losing any.
For that, here’s a cake.
Asså jag älskar hur alla smörjer. Tackar tackar.
if you for some reason were wondering why the people go crazy when denmark gets points it’s cause
half the audience is danish
Whoooo thank you Denmark!